These terms and conditions (“User Terms”) apply to your visit and your use of our websites at Checkeys (the “Website”), the Service (as defined below), as well as to all information, recommendations and/or services provided to you on or through the Website, the Service, accessing our Website you hereby agree to be bound by these User Terms.
1. Please read these user terms carefully before accessinf our website or using our service.
2. The Service, Application and Website are provided by isub, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us”).
3. These User Terms are subject to amendment by us from time to time.
The amended version will substitute the former one upon release without further notice to you and will be made available on the Website for your review. The version on the Website shall be the most current version of the terms and shall apply to your use of the Service, Website. By continuing to use the Service, Website following the new User Terms being made available, you give your consent to the amended User Terms and they shall be binding upon you.
You shall immediately stop using the Service, Website provided by us if you do not accept the revised User Terms.
Checkeys provides a business support system. Checkeys is offered via the following plans or service offerings.
There is a free tier if you use Checkeys individual, but you can receive substantial services by subscribing to a monthly fee per person.
If used the service with multiple people, you can receive substantial services by subscribing to a monthly fee per person.
Customer and its Authorized Users (as defined below) may need to register for an Checkeys account to access or use a Checkeys Service.
Customer must ensure that any passwords, and other access credentials for the Checkeys Service are kept strictly confidential and not shared with any unauthorized person.
If any Authorized User stops working for Customer, Customer must immediately terminate that person’s access to its account and any Checkeys Service.
Customer will be responsible for any and all actions taken using its and its users’ accounts, passwords or access credentials.
Accounts are granted to specific Customers and must not be shared with others.
Use and access rights
- General Restrictions. Customer must not (and must not allow any third party to)
- rent, lease, copy, transfer, resell, sublicense, lease, time-share, or otherwise provide access to the Checkeys Service to a third party
- publicly disseminate information regarding the performance of the Checkeys Service
- break or circumvent any security measures, rate limits, or usage tracking (such as event tracking) of the Checkeys Service, or configure the Checkeys Service (or any component thereof) to avoid sending events or transactions or to otherwise avoid incurring fees
- distribute any portion of the Checkeys Service excepted as permitted herein;
- access the Checkeys Service for the purpose of building a competitive product or service or copying its features or user interface
- use or permit the Services to be used for any illegal or misleading purpose, or any manner inconsistent with these Terms.
- Customer further acknowledges and agrees that Checkeys may not be fully functional and may contain bugs, errors, omissions, and other problems for which Checkeys will not be responsible.
We reserve the right to unilaterally change, suspend, limit, terminate or cancel the Website and/or the Service, partly or wholly, at any time for any reason, including but not limited to violation or evidence of violation of the User Terms, and without any prior notice to you.
Based on the above, any use of Checkeys are at customer’ s sole risk.
- Checkeys does not guarantee that your Subscription Plan will be offered indefinitely.
- Recurring Charges. By signing up for a Subscription Plan, Customer authorizes Checkeys to charge Customer’s payment method on a recurring basis monthly without an invoice. Customer expressly authorizes Checkeys to charge its payment method (such as a credit card) for the subscription charges. Such authorization is effective until the end of the Subscription Term and any applicable Renewal Term, or until Customer cancels all of its subscriptions.
- Automatic updating. After providing a payment method to Checkies and signing up for a subscription, you will be automatically charged unless you indicate that you want to cancel.
- Customer agrees that it will pay all amounts owed, including recurring charges.
- No Refunds. Subscription fees are non-refundable and non-creditable, except where required by law. Checkeys subscriptions may be cancelled, and such cancellations take effect at the end of your then-current subscription term (for example, if you are on a paid monthly subscription the cancellation will take effect the following month). Once your cancellation is effective, you will be canceled and you will not be able to use Checkeys. If you don’t pay for your subscription(s) on time, we reserve the right to suspend you.
Disclaimers and Warranties
The services are provided to you as is.The Checkeys parties expressly disclaim all implied warranties and representations such as warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of data, and noninfringement.
The Checkeys parties make no guarantee that:
(1) The service will meet your requirements;
(2) Your use of the services will be uninterrupted, sequre, or error-free;
(3) The services will be accurate or reliable; or
(4) Any errors in the services will be corrected.
The disclaimers in this section will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Customer and site visitors may have other statutory rights, however, any statutorily required warranties under applicable law, if any, will be limited to the shortest period and maximum extent permitted by law.
Checkeys retains the exclusive right to settle, compromise and pay, without Customer’s prior consent, any and all claims or causes of action which are brought against us. Checkeys reserves the right, at Customer’s expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which Customer is required to indemnify Checkeys and Customer agrees to cooperate with our defense of these claims. Customer agrees not to settle any matter in which we are named as a defendant and/or for which Customer has indemnity obligations without our prior written consent. Checkeys will use reasonable efforts to notify Customer of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will we or our licensors, or our employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, services, any content on any services or items obtained through the website, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applivable law.
Intellectual Property Rights
The entirety of the Services, along with any logos, features, trademarks, designs, or the like contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Checkeys, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under laws and international conventions. Checkeys reserves all rights in and to the Services. You agree you will not use, copy, or distribute any content contained within the Services beyond the authorized use hereunder.
Ownership of the Services
We possess the ownership of and the right to operate the Service. We will provide the Service in accordance with the User Terms and the corresponding rules and regulations issued by us.